Irs Forms

How To : File an amended tax return (Form 1040-X)

If you think you may have goofed on your tax return, you're going to want to file a 1040-X, which is an amended tax return. This quick video by the IRS shows how to do it, for this, or any of the previous 3 years. Forgot to claim a credit or need to correct your tax return? T ...more

Next Page
Prev Page
  • Hot
  • Latest